SEI was established with the purpose of providing industrial electrical contracting services. We have the ability to complete design-build electrical projects, provide “firm quoted” or “cost-plus” project services using customer furnished materials if requested, and can assist with preliminary budgeting costs. SEI furnishes all services and project construction with a warranty and has a 24-hour, 7-day emergency call response.
SEI Delivers the Following Industrial Electrical Services in Central North Carolina:
- Manufacturer-authorized service center for adjustable frequency drives and electronic soft start controllers
- Extensive knowledge and experience with explosion-proof and intrinsically safe wiring methods
- Non-photographic infrared surveys, service, and related repairs
- Install industrial-quality power products, power factor improvement, and surge suppression equipment
- Installation and service of Medium voltage services and equipment; including splices, terminations, and high potential cable testing
- Installation, service, and troubleshooting of motor control, AC and DC drives, and soft start controllers
- Installation of multiple manufacturers’ power monitoring and management systems
- Yearly requirements for MSHA ground testing with documentation at numerous above ground mining sites
- Assist with the assessment and payback analysis for industrial lighting projects
- Installation of uninterruptible power supplies and back-up generator systems
- Install industrial video and data communication network cabling
- Installation of enclosed busway and cable tray systems
We welcome the opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities and professionalism on your next project. Call us today at 919-362-0007 or contact us to learn more about how we can meet all of your industrial electrical contracting needs in Raleigh, NC and throughout Central North Carolina!