SEI takes pride in operating a U.L. Listed panel shop. Our highly trained and experienced staff constructs a variety of multi-unit and OEM panel assemblies or we can customize Manufacturer’s standard products to meet a unique need. SEI’s emphasis on quality and safety extends to our panel shop, and this allows us to deliver the exact products our clients require while ensuring the well-being of our personnel.
SEI’s U.L. Listed Panel Shop Delivers the Following Capabilities:
- Assembly of U.L. 508A Listed open or enclosed industrial control panels
- Assembly of U.L. 698A Listed enclosed industrial control panels relating to hazardous locations with intrinsically safe circuit extensions.
- PLC, Variable Frequency Drive, Soft Start, NEMA, or IEC Motor Controls
- Access to all manufacturer’s equipment
- Any enclosure can be supplied: carbon steel (painted), stainless steel, fiberglass, and indoor or outdoor.
- Provide multi-unit and OEM assemblies
- You supply, or we can furnish material
- Make enhanced deliveries of manufacturer’s standard equipment modified to your requirements.
- All panels are 100% quality inspected prior to shipment
- Customer inspection and Factory Acceptance Testing with power-up prior to shipment welcomed (3 phases and test motors on site)
- Can ship our products anywhere
We welcome the opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities and professionalism on your next project. Contact us today at 919-362-0007 to learn more about how we can meet all of your panel needs!
SEI provides industrial electrical contracting services serving clients in the Triangle Area and throughout Central North Carolina and operates a U.L. Listed panel shop.